What's happenin'?

Our life in quick candids and short blurbs...enjoy!


10.14.2008

This Much


Recently, we have taught Noah to spread his arms out wide when we ask, “How much do I love you?” So every time we ask him, he spreads out his arms, and we say, “THIS MUCH!” (He has said “love you,” a few times, but he is VERY selective on when he wants to say it!!!)

Anyway, this morning on the way to mom’s we were “moon hunting.” This is an activity we do in the car because he tells the moon “bye” when it “hides” behind a tree or some other tall object. This morning the moon was particularly full and obvious. This was thrilling to Noah, and he kept his eyes glued on it. At one point, we gained a fabulous view over which I couldn’t help but rejoice to the LORD. Then I said, “Noah, Jesus loves you!” Noah grinned really big in the dim light that the moon cast in the car and spread his arms wide. As the tears welled up in my eyes, I said, “THIS MUCH & A WHOLE LOT MORE!”

No comments: