What's happenin'?
Our life in quick candids and short blurbs...enjoy!
A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party!

1st we read Eric Carle's book
The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Then we made butterflies! Noah is apparently assisting JD in the butterfly construction!

Yummy food!

Mama Less hangin' at the kids table!

Trains, planes & automobiles!

Great gifts from family & friends!


Noah's first fishing rod from Papa!!! Here fishy, fishy!

"Gheeee...thanks everybody!"

Cut this gorgeous hair? You must be kidding?

"Noooooo, I wasn't explaining to JD how to climb out of the fence!"

Noah getting love from Gran.

Hollywood, baby, Hollywood!

Haley is a bit confused and embarrassed at her first automobile accident.
Thankfully, no children and no cars were injured.

Still not sure what Dawson was doing with the fuel pump in the playhouse?

Haley, Caleb & Noah enjoy Noah's new sandbox.

Cowgirl: boots & hat not required!
"I'm a pretty pony, such a pretty pony!"

"OH, please don't drop your milk in the cake; please don't drop your milk in the cake!"

"Happy Birthday to you!"

Noah...just taking it all in.
"Wow! I'm 2 now. I've got to get a job, start paying bills, washing my own clothes, cooking my own food, taking out the trash, giving myself a bath..."

The ultimate 2 yr old stud muffin!

Still soooooo tough at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment