This year Hanukkah started out with a...
spanking!
No fear! We soon recovered!
"My cowboy boots!"
He ripped them out of the box, put them on
and ran down the hall to Lucky exclaiming, "Yeeehaw!"
"GO, LUCKY, GO!"
Now for more composed gift giving...
a Magna-doodle
stickers, paints, and coloring books
books
wild animals
Noah is quite the pro at lighting the "Hakena" candles!
On this particular night, we had to blow them out because it was bed time.
He said, "Mama, I'm not gonna blow out Jesus' candle!"
(We call the candle that lights the others, the Jesus candle!)
BTW- We have 3 menorahs and light each one each night!!!
We go through lots of candles, but it is lots of fun!
Christmas at Gran's!
Christmas at Papa and A'nt Es!
For some reason, I forget I have my camera
when I am not at home and
don't have many pix from grandparents' houses!
I will try to better!

1 comment:
Super sweet pics, Ericka! It looks like y'all had a wonderful holiday! We can't wait to see y'all next month!
Post a Comment